On Simon Says Stamp and Show this week the challenge is to
incorporate some metal into our projects.
I have scrapped a page of my doughter who is visiting the zoo and have found her self a new little friend.
I have used homemade metalflowers, a metalspider and som other metal thindg who were laying on my desk.
Now I would like to show you how I made the metalflowers:
I have used:
A pair of scissors
A black Promarker
First I cut the top and the bottum of the beer can.
Then I use the Tim Holtzdie and rest of the beer can to cut out a metalflower:
I use a pair of scissors to cut the petals a little further into the center of the flower.
I turn the flower - put it on the thick foam - and use the biggest end on my embossingtool to press it in sircles in the senter of the flower, then I do the same with the petals.
Then I turn the flower back again and shape it with my fingers and nails.
I turn the flower again and use the thin end on my embossingtool to press several spots down in the senter of the flower and to make lines on the petals.
Then I turn the flower with the right side up and color it with my black Promaker.
When the flower is colored I polich it with a dry babywiper to tone down the color.
Then I use abrasive paper to bring out some metal texsture of the flower.
And her you have the complete flower :o)
Thank you for stopping bye and have a wonderful weekend.